Reopen School Safely
Safeter provides a set of solutions to assist Schools and Colleges to bring students and staff back to campus safely, track the health of staff, visitors, and students, and manage their campus visit scheduling.
What Safeter Does
Our mission is to make reopening and staying open safe and easy for Schools and Colleges around the world.
Return to Campus Safely
How Safeter Works
Safeter is a comprehensive platform to help schools and colleges communicate, collect necessary health data, and manage the process of reopening and staying open for in person education.
- Takes less than a minute to complete
- Mobile app survey that follows CDC/WHO guidelines
- Securely assess staff or students ability to return to campus
- Healthy staff and students are approved to visit campus in person
- Provide guidance and next steps for staff and students with symptoms
- Tools to stagger staff and students return to campus
- Limit how many staff and students return to campus on a given day
- Scheduling Types:
- Book a time slot
- Schedule a Cohort/Group for a particular day of the week
- Priority staff with reserved spots
- Connect to testing centers to ensure your population is healthy
- Staff with symptoms can order tests (coming soon)
- Take informed decisions to keep your locations safe and open, with easy-to-use reports and dashboards
- Live reports to assess campus wide adoption, usage and campus health status
- Sends live alerts to HR and Safety teams on any new incidences of COVID-19